The White River Rotary will accept applications for the end of the Rotary year fund distribution of the year. Closing of the applications will be May 31, 2018.
Plese use the application form that is listed on the third page.
1. Requests are granted up to $1,000.--
2. Funds to help complete projects started are considered.
3. Some preference is given to projects in which applicant volunteer time
4. Some preference is given to projects to which the organization is contributing
5. Some preference is given to projects that serve children, the sick, or the disabled.
6. Some preference is given to projects that serve one of the 5 avenues of service.
See those under "Five Avenues of Service".
7. Our preference is a specific project, not an annual budget request.
8. Applicants may receive funding only once in a Rotary year.
Please click on Community Service to reveal the pages for the letter of explanation and the application to use. Please follow the process as outlined on the pages.
The Rotary Club of White River Junction, USA